Watch the latest 5% Campaign video with Sen. John Hoffman, who is also Ally Business Solutions’ Marketing Director.
With your donation you can help us:
- Purchase a van;
- Sponsor opportunities for consumers to attend self-advocacy events;
- Purchase computers and software for consumer computer labs;
- Enable staff members to improve skills;
- Purchase elevated gardens at our branches.
We invite to become an Ally. Your generosity has impact on the lives of our consumers. We are glad to count you as a partner in this important work. Finding a Way. Together.
Ally People Solutions is an approved vendor to provide pre-vocational and supported employment services to people who have mental health concerns. We can help by providing a supportive branch to attend, structure, a consistent schedule, social interaction and opportunities to develop new job skills or brush up on existing ones. People who use these services often have:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- High Anxiety
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Borderline Personality Disorder
- Organic Brain Deterioration
To find out how Ally People Solutions can help, Please call 651-288-8896 to speak with Joan Decker, Director of Consumer Supports and Staff Development. (JDecker@ AllyPeopleSolutions.org).