The Digital Imaging Specialist is responsible for supporting 3-4 individuals who have Developmental Disabilities and /or Mental Health-TBI disabilities. Ensuring assigned digital imaging jobs, clerical job or any new assignment is completed on time and meet the customer’s quality standards. Provides consumer training and ensures quality assurance and oversight on assigned jobs. Will learn and participate in managing the operations for ALLY PEOPLE SOLUTIONS’s Digital Imaging (DI) Projects. Will ensure production is in compliance with Department of Labor standards and regulations, following and meeting deadlines. This position involves record keeping, and Vertex/Intuition data entry.
This is a full-time “Non-Exempt” position that is eligible for benefits. M-F 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Experience working in the DD/Mental Health field. Willingness to teach new skill sets thru work accommodations; sets professional goals for consumers supported. Assist consumers while fostering independence.
- Ensure/enhance customer satisfaction while building customer relationships.
- Problem solving of daily operations. Independent! Self –initiates!
- Learn new software programs/applications, teach consumers to use software and applicable technology/machines
- Train ALLY PEOPLE SOLUTIONS consumer’s digital imaging skill sets, quality initiatives, task analysis, consumer skill building and supports.
- Responsible to submit and/or enter consumer payroll records in a timely manner.
- Identify and maintains daily work flow.
- Effective written and verbal communication along with listening and the ability to analyze and interpret general instructions for specific work tasks.
- Computer skills including e-mail, Microsoft office software (word,excel) along with the ability to learn various county software.
- General office equipment, copy machine, scanner, ability to trouble shoot basic errors and report them
- Foster positive community relations.
- Professional environment: Is Approachable and dresses appropriately or as required by job site. Comfortable working in a professional environment with social workers and other like Dakota County personnel.
- Self-initiating is a must!
If interested, please submit letter of interest to:Kwaller@allypeoplesolutions.org