Location: Midway/St. Paul
Hours: M-F- 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Must have at least 1-2 years of verifiable experience working in the DD/Mental Health field.
- Excellent time mgmt and problem solving skills.
- Must be a team player, flexible/job coach and have the ability to share “like” responsibilities.
- Proficient in setting and maintaining personal and professional boundaries and expectations; acting as a role model for assigned caseload using a variety of methods including but limited to: humor, sarcasm, and redirection.
- Flexibility and patience when scheduling daily and weekly routines. Ability and desire to work in a fast paced, high demand environment with changing needs, limits, expectations, and personalities.
- Responsible for understanding and providing the level of supervision needed for assigned participants by following each participants individualized plans.
- Understands and assures that Active Treatment is being provided for all assigned participants throughout the day, and tracking all data associated with those goals.
- Must be a self starter, pays attention to detail, ability to follow simple/complex written and verbal directions, is very organized, able to display critical problem solving skills, meets deadlines and willing to mentor and teach participants work and life skills .
- Willing to job coach and train job skills. Be responsible for the quality of product or service provided to the employer as well as providing quality customer relationships with new and existing vendors. (possible flexibility in hours when job coaching or new work opportunities)
- Self-initiating-Leadership qualities needed.
- Demonstrated history of good attendance, infrequent call ins/tardiness.
- Must have a verifiable understanding of positive/negative behavior modification/ interaction techniques with ability to follow thru and contribute to behavior outcome planning while embracing person centered philosophies.
- Pass DHS background study and fingerprinting requirements.
- Must be able to drive Ally vehicles for outings, job sites and routes.
- Submit resume to email@example.com or call Kelly at 651-288-8947