Being connected to the community is a sign of health and vitality, both for individuals and organizations.
We can’t do our work without support from the community. Support comes in many ways and we are always looking for volunteers and partners.
- Volunteering to be an ambassador, committee, or board member. Helping out at fundraisers, offering classes or workshops, and connecting us with businesses.
- Donating time and talent and invest in our expanded services to reach more people.
- Hiring our programs participants.
- Collaborating with our program participants, families, and loved ones to create opportunities for people with disabilities.
- Referring partners in collaborating to serve more individuals
If you are interested in volunteering for us, please contact: